WebKit - safe-area-inset does not update
1. Open this web app on an iPhone or iPad that supports gesture navigation.
2. Add the web app to the home screen and open the installed web app.
3. Notice how it uses `viewport=cover` and env(safe-area-inset-*) to avoid the notch and gesture pill areas.
4. Tap the input at the bottom.
5. Notice how there is a big gap between the input and the software keyboard.
6. Inspect the `div.bottom`, notice how the env(safe-area-inset-bottom) reports the wrong value.